And the Lucky Winner is....!

The lucky winner of a free copy of Twinka Thiebaud's new book, What Doncha Know? About Henry Miller,  is The Wise Fool!

To determine the winner, I entered all the people who responded to my call for self-nominations in a random drawing. The drawing was conducted by computer at Random.org.   And up popped The Wise Fool!

Congratulations, TWF!  Please email me the address you would like your free copy shipped to.  paul_sunstone [at] q.com  I will pass your shipping address on to Twinka's publicist, Darlene Chan, but it will otherwise remain confidential. She will ship the book to you free of any charges.

Thank you everyone who entered in the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome -- but no flaming. If you wish, you can email me at paul_sunstone@q.com