My Dear Readers...

Dear Readers,

I'm off for a day or two to celebrate Christmas with my family. And contrary to what my ex-wives might have told you, I am -- when warranted -- a real party-animal!
For instance, this year, I aim to delight my nephews (ages 8 and 9) by showing them how to deduce a first order propositional calculus from scratch given a mere four axioms.   Naturally, there is no guarantee such a gutsy move will meet with success, but the fun for the children will be in the sheer reckless thrill of it all!
Regardless of which of the several holidays you celebrate around this time of the year, please have a joyous one!  And don't hesitate to email me if you need any party tips!

Paul

13 comments:

  1. How d'ya know Santa Claus won't give'em five axioms?? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a clear case of cruelty toward children and I will report it to child welfare authorities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Paul!!!

    Calculus is Christmas fun? Who knew? I'd rather have a root canal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!

    I also like to have a party. I would like to talk about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have party invitations piled up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you. Enjoy your time away, but do hurry back to us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your holiday, Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holiday Paul and as we say in Denmark GLÆDELIG JUL.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome -- but no flaming. If you wish, you can email me at paul_sunstone@q.com